1. Collection of Personal Data
Regarding the collection of personal data (as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act), Our Company informs the data provider (known as “Provider” below) of the collection purpose and implements the collection through legal, fair means to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose.
2. Use of Personal Data
We only make use of personal data within the scope of the following purposes.
- To respond to enquiries, requests, demands, etc. from our customers
- To confirm and contact participants of exhibitions and seminars
- To maintain and establish smooth relationships with our business partners
- Make use of personal data collected from recruitment applications and enquiries as materials for internal reviews
- For the achievement of other specified individual purposes in addition to the above
3. Provision of Personal Data
Our Company shall not provide personal data to any other third parties without the prior consent of the Provider, except the cases based on laws and regulations. When Our Company outsources all or part of our personal data management to a third party, we shall do so only to the extent necessary to achieve the usage purpose. In that case, Our Company shall sign a confidentiality agreement with the third party so as to supervise the use of personal data of the Provider as an appropriate management.
4. Implementation of Safety Policies
Our Company shall make the rules regarding personal data well known, make sure all our employees are aware of them, and implement necessary safety measures in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal data, etc. In addition, we shall swiftly amend our policies when improvement is found necessary in internal audits, actual security incidents, indications/ requests from the Provider, etc.
5. Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Data
When the Provider requests a disclosure, correction or deletion, usage suspension or deletion of personal data based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Our Company shall respond accordingly within a reasonable period of time. However, this does not apply when our obligation is not stipulated by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, along with other laws and regulations.
7. Compliance and Improvement
CEO Yumiko Matsubara